Volunteering with us
The strength of our organisation is expressed through the power of our volunteering team.
We have a variety of volunteering roles:
- Assisting our staff with delivery during the school day / office hours
- Supporting our staff with evening and community delivery
- Collaborating with out-of-hours tasks (such as, social media post creating and scheduling, creative media projects and image capturing)
- Emergent roles that we might not have thought of yet- we’re open to ideas!
Our commitment to Guardian Ballers Volunteers:
- Checks and training to equip you for working with young people in Guardian Ballers operations
- Experiences working with diverse communities
- Support and supervision from Guardian Ballers staff (i.e. safe and collaborative working environments)
- Communication of our internal and external opportunities with us
What we are looking for in Guardian Ballers Volunteers:
To embody our culture and embrace of mission
Availability to help out (in person or remotely) for at least one hour every two weeks (preferably weekly) during School term times OR commitment to assist at holiday experiences/camps
Attend all of our ‘Leaders Gatherings’ (every 4-6 months) to keep up-to-date with updates, training and to co-create vision with the team
To have a current lifestyle that will enable a minimum of 6 month term/commitment
N.B. We love to grow a dynamic team so if you have a passion to be on team but have some availability challenges, please chat to a member of our team so we can see what arrangements can work!
Prospective volunteer’s previous experience, response rates, DBS/Police check status, and ability to attend induction training, all determine how long it will be until they are able to actively volunteer (4-8 week timeline on average).
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please Contact us.