Camps and Collaborative Events with Organisations, Community Groups and Local Authorities
We enjoy co-producing events and activities that respond to the needs of specific communities. Through collaboration with Organisations, Community Groups, Local Authorities and other Community stakeholders, here are a few examples of such ‘Collaborative events’:
- One-day events (Coventry Council and Department for Education funded, Holiday, Activity and Food Camps)
- CLM Church “GO Weekend” Park Hang-Out at Manor Farm, Coventry
- Community Hubs as funded by Think Active/Sport England, Positive Youth Foundation and CLM Youth.
- Positive Youth Foundation 14-25 ages Friday Invitational Series
- Cardiff Met Archers Basketball “Winter of Wellbeing” as funded by Cardiff Council
If you are an Organisations, Community Groups or Local Authority wanting to enlist our services on a one-off event or a higher frequency, please Contact us to explore how we can add value to our mission.